Thank you for your support of Church Hill Theatre and this production.
A Note on the CHT Sold Out Policy
For all performances that are SOLD OUT, there are a few next steps:
- Patrons who arrive at the Box Office of a sold out performance can be placed on a Waiting List. (You cannot be placed on the waiting list via phone)
- The House Manager and CHT Staff will monitor the availability of seats prior to curtain and make an assessment before the start of the show (8 pm Friday and Saturday, 2 pm on Sunday)
- Just prior to curtain, if unclaimed, unpaid tickets remain available, they will be re-sold to those on the Waiting List
If you have any questions about this policy, ticket availability or anything else -- please call (410)556-6003 Tuesday-Friday from 11 am to 4:30 pm.
For those lucky enough to have tickets for the remaining nine performances, a few notes:
- The box office will open 45 minutes prior to curtain. For evening performances this is 7:15, for matinees it is 1:15.
- The theater doors will open half an hour prior to curtain. For evening performances this is 7:30, for matinees it is 1:30.
- We are asking that all patrons remain outside in front of the theater until the theater doors open.
- Parking in Church Hill is limited -- if you're coming with friends, please carpool if you can. Due to the construction of the new Fire House in Church Hill, we have lost several of our regular parking spaces. Parking is available along Walnut Street in front of the theater, along Main Street in some places and in the Methodist Church parking lot.
- There is no reserved seating, if you would like a better chance to sit with your group, please plan to arrive between 7:15 and 7:30 for evening performances, and 1:15 and 1:30 for matinees.